Our team at Gold Coast Dental is here to help you smile with confidence again. Take our 2-minute quiz to see if you are a candidate for dental implant treatment!
Dental implants are innovative, long-lasting solutions for replacing missing teeth. Unlike traditional dentures or bridges, dental implants are surgically placed in your jawbone, providing a stable foundation for replacement teeth. Whether you've lost a single tooth, multiple teeth, or are struggling with ill-fitting dentures, dental implants can transform your smile and quality of life.
1. Preserve Your Jawbone: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding bone can deteriorate over time. Dental implants stimulate the bone, preventing further loss and maintaining the integrity of your jaw.
2. Natural Appearance: Implants look and feel like your natural teeth. They blend seamlessly with your smile, so you can laugh, eat, and speak with confidence.
3. Improved Function: Unlike traditional dentures, which may slip or restrict your diet, dental implants provide stability and allow you to enjoy all your favorite foods.
4. Longevity: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them a cost-effective solution in the long run.
5. Enhanced Self-esteem: Regain your self-assurance and pride in your smile. Dental implants can significantly boost your self-esteem and overall well-being.
Dental implants are a highly successful and versatile solution for most individuals with missing teeth. However, a thorough evaluation is necessary to determine your eligibility. Factors like overall health, jawbone density, and gum health play a role in candidacy.
During the procedure, you'll be under local anesthesia and sedation to ensure your comfort. Most patients report minimal discomfort afterward, which can be managed with over-the-counter pain relievers.
With proper care and maintenance, dental implants have the potential to last a lifetime. Routine dental checkups and good oral hygiene are essential for their longevity.
Yes, one of the key advantages of dental implants is their stability. You can comfortably enjoy all your favorite foods without worrying about slipping or discomfort.
While the initial cost of dental implants may be higher than some other options, they are a long-term investment in your oral health. Their durability and ability to prevent bone loss often make them cost-effective in the long run.
Dental implant coverage can be quite different from one insurance plan to another. Some plans may help with a portion of the cost, while others might not cover much, as they often see dental implants as a cosmetic procedure. It all depends on the type of insurance you have and the specific details of your plan
It's a good idea to talk to your insurance provider before going ahead with the procedure, so you know exactly what to expect in terms of coverage and any potential waiting periods. And remember, there are usually some out-of-pocket expenses, so it's a good idea to plan for those too. Your dental office can also help you explore financing options if needed.